Skip to main content
- 100g or ⅓ packet soft tofu, drain the water
- Mango flesh, skin removed, slivered
- ½ tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon mango flesh, skin removed, cut into cubes of 1cm x 1cm
- 2 tablespoon dragon fruit, cut into cubes of 1cm x 1cm
- 1 strawberry, cut into cubes of 1cm x 1cm
- Blend soft tofu, slivered mango flesh and honey finely.
- Pour mixture into a serving cup and garnish with cubes of mango, dragon fruit and strawberry.
- Place inside fridge for 30 minutes before serving. Good to be eaten cold.