Honey Dew and Fuchuk Pudding
- 1½ pieces of dried tofu (fuchuk), washed, soaked for 30 minutes.
- 3 tablespoon sago, washed and soaked for 30 minutes.
- 3 lengthwise cut of honey dew, cut into small pieces.
- 4-5 honey dew balls (using a melon scoop, scoop honey dew forming into balls.
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar.
- 60ml or ¼ cup of water.
- Boil water in a pot and add fuchuk. Once fuchuk softens, remove from pot and set aside.
- Boil sago until sago appears transparent then drained. Wash once with water, drain again and set aside.
- Blend fuchuk, left over pieces of honey dew and brown sugar with ¼ cup of water until mixture appears finely.
- Place blended mixture in a big bowl. Add sago and honey dew balls and mix well.
- Scoop mixture into a serving glass. Let to cool inside the fridge for 30 minutes before serving. Good to be eaten cold.