Thai Chicken with Brinjal & String Bean
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium size brinjal, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 cups string beans, cut about 1 inch length
- 8 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 small bird’s eye chilli, chopped
- 300g or 11/2 pieces of medium size chicken breast, de-skinned and deboned, cut into 1 inch cubes
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a non-stick pan.
- Fry brinjal and string beans till brinjal turn brownish (about 3 minutes), set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan, add garlic and chilli, fry till fragrant.
- Add chicken breast and fry for 3 minutes until chicken is half cooked.
- Add brinjal dan string beans. Stir for 2 minutes.
- Add chilli and coriander leaves and stir for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with a cup of rice and a sunny side up as a complete meal.